3/12/2009

Beautiful morning


After a long silence in winter, spring is coming. It's a getting-up-erarly season, which of course has some more attractive features:)
I got up early yesterday morning. When I step out from dormitory, I was so excited to hear the melody of the nature praising him, though the components of nature in campus are simple. Magpie was singing on and on, while Crow flied pass-by disturbing her songs. Their hymns were just for Him and they danced without concerning human's response. Soft clouds and soft winds made my heart soft. At first, I just heard and watched. And then, I joined them praising Him. The morning was beautiful just because it was the morning we met Him, heard Him, and talked to Him. The birds, trees, clouds, winds exist from Him, through Him, to Him. So am I.
Do you smell a special aroma of this season so familiar to hibernant as well? It calls me to feel, to love, to follow, to give thanks. What a wonderful time! The greatest story I ever met happened in this season and continues, asking whoever realizes a coming step of life. Have you seen your weakness during the winter? Are you now indifferent or still hopeful? Are you trying to find a lost meaning of daily life and future? Two years ago I first heard His voice this season, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Love is patient, love is kind. God loves you. That days are like these days, not just the aroma and beautiful sight of spring, but that love and the good news is still living in me, and to you.

1 Peter1:3, 4 Praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you.

1:8,9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

No comments: